Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Autobiography

EVERY LIFE HAS A STORY!!


Your stories, written by you in your blog with your mannerisms, will leave deep roots for future generations.
A short Biography shares your history, your life and your wisdom with your family, forever. I, zulma, am honored in order to help you to create your short Autobiography. Besides you also will create a short bio about your family member that you love and admire a lot.

My Autobiography
My full name is Zulma Helena Andrade de Aguiar. I am so happy that you are here. Please allow me to tell you a bit about myself. First of all, I was born on February 11, 1954 in Jandaia do Sul. I grow up in many places such as Nova Londrina, Engenheiro Beltrão, Maringá etc. But today I live in Paranavai . I am a single woman...and I have no kids. I have a dog named Caco, and he is my baby. I graduated from FAFIPA College of Paranavai where I earned a Bachelor of LETRAS ( Portuguese and English languages). But before being a teacher I worked in Itau Bank and also had another kinds of jobs. I have been working at school CEEBJA about 17th year of teaching for Adult and young students. I actually love my occupation and my students.

Sample Autobiography

 
Here is a short example of autobiography ideas and topics to include:

Full name.........................................................My full name is Zulma Helena Andrade de Aguiar.

When you were born........................................I was born on February 11, 1954.

Where you were born.......................................I was born in Jandaia do Sul, state of Parana.

Your parents names..........................................My parents names are João and Idê.

How many brothers and sisters you have...........I have two sisters and two brothers.

Your hair and eye color....................................I have brown hair and my eyes are brown

Do you wear glasses? Yes or No.............. .......I do not need to wear glasses all the time.

I am near sighted and I only have to wear my glasses if I have to read anything.

Redija um parágrafo bem estruturado comentando as pistas textuais que permitem ao leitor classificar o texto como pertencente ao gênero textual “autobiografia”.

No comments:

Post a Comment